Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I-Blog For I-Mac and Mac In General

I-Blog for I-Mac

It has become a world consumed by the Apple Corporation and every single invention that they come up with. You might own an I-Pod, I-Mac, Macbook, or even the all new I-Pad. It never seems to matter what the product is, if Apple make it then the world seems to want it. It almost seems that in a day and age where the average technology geek has lost all interest in the Microsoft offering and has now turned all their focus and attention the way of Apple.
Mac computers are nothing new however and have actually been slightly nipping at the heals of Microsoft for quite a few years, it just took a long time for them to get themselves on the market. It seems like what it truly took was for Mac Computers to not only offering a superior and cool system to sell, but they needed to create a wonderfully designed operating system. Along comes Mac’s very OS X which to anyone out there who has had a chance to use will know that it outshines any operating system that Microsoft has ever and will ever be able to create.

Why Use Os-X?

Once you have had a chance to use OS-X you will then change this question to why not use OS-X? OS-X is a sleek and easy to use operating system. One of the best parts of OS-X is it is specifically designed for the Mac line of systems. Unlike Microsoft Windows that need to develop their software for multiple systems that are constantly changing, OS-X is designed to operate on Mac’s line of systems which actually do not change a whole lot for quite some time.

What to Consider

If you are considering the possible purchase of a Mac computer then you are already on your way to a whole line of different software that makes Mac computers and OS-X so superior to other systems. Take for example if you are in the market of video editing. I myself have done quite a bit of editing, for an example of my work feel free to look me up on You Tube just type a search for username SombreRob and you will find various videos that I have filmed and edited. This is not the only work I have done, in fact I have also done video work for Weddings, Sporting Events, Concerts, Memorial Services, Graduations, etc. I have spent the good portion of over ten years doing work with video editing and so I have had a chance to use different video editing software for PC and for Mac.
I am not going to be one to say that PC’s do not have strong editing software, I was actually very fond of Avid editing software when I was using it at the start of my video career, however once I got put on to a Mac computer to attempt editing I realized the vast diversity and ease of use that the software that Mac has to offer. There are two primary editing software programs that Mac has to offer. The first one would be I-Movie which is the lower end software that they offer. I-Movie is fantastic if you are just starting out with video editing, just want an easy to use program for home movies, or just have a small project to edit that does not require a whole lot of depth and diversity to it. I-Movie is easy to discover for anyone out there and I would highly recommend anyone out there that wishes to jazz up their home movie collection spend some time with it and learn the ins and outs of what it is capable of doing.

The other offering from Mac when it comes to video editing software is their Final Cut software. Now Final Cut is video editing software that contends with PC’s big boys Avid and are slowly becoming one of the more used software’s for video editing. The depth and capabilities of Final Cut or more specifically Final Cut Pro are incredible to say the least. You can easily begin to make very professional looking videos with multiple layers of depth to them quite easily and comfortably when you learn how to use Final Cut. Final Cut is a program that everyone who has an interest in video editing should get themselves familiar with. It would be of great benefit to those who wish to really take a run at a career in video editing or making videos in general. Final Cut is the program to use even if you are a user of Avid editing software, make the switch to Final Cut and I personally promise that you will not be left disappointed.

What Else Can Mac Do For Me?

Well I could sit here and list many of the different features and software that Mac has to offer, in fact the sky is the limit in the long haul. Whether you wish to dip in to the world of video editing, or you want to get involved with mixing and programming music, or you take your career in photography quite seriously, or simply you just want a Mac because they far outshine a PC then I would suggest making the decision today to go and get yourself one.
Mac’s offering is one of the best and with very good reason. The next time you see someone walking around with their I-Phone, or I-Pod, I-Pod Touch, Macbook, I-Pad, then you will know now that more and more the Mac computer generation has emerged and you need to make the decision whether to stay on the side of Bill Gates and his ever failing Windows products, or whether you wish to invest your money wisely in to the wonderfully designed Mac offering.
I can tell you this now, then when you are sitting down at your computer desk and you turn on your brand new Mac computer then you will look at the screen and think of this article, when you think of this article I know in the back of your mind you will be saying to yourself “Good Job Rob!”

No comments:

Post a Comment